<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Opinions please

Future star or future kvetch?


Comments:
nasal sounding and went out of key at the end

 

Being a Throat, Nose, &Ear Doctor I am willing to offer my services to help this Tzaddik clear his NOSTRILS

 

Hashem Y'racheim!

 

Stam Bittul Torah!

 

i think hes a future star

 

please someone turn him off

 

He sounds friendly. Is he single? If yes, what kind of girl and how much support is he looking for?

 

I am deffinately seeing STAR's already

 

He could use a little help... but I'm sure his mother is shepping much nachas

 

I'm surprised by how mean-spirited some of these comments are about my video. Anybody familiar with the aveira of "o'na'as devarim"?

 

whats it listed under on you tube ?

 

If i were you i wouldn't adevertise that it was ur video

 

LOL @ Skell

 

Aren't you so funny.

 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Chaptzem! Blog

-