<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Michael Savage: ALL Orthodox Jews own guns


Comments:
That's not what he said. He said all Orthodox Jews he knows own guns.

 

He's nuts. I don't know anyone orthodox whp has a gun (except for those living in Eretz Yisroel in places like Kiryas Arba etc.) Unless he doesn't literally means guns, but, the power of our prayer and the power of unity. When Klall Yisroel stands united and davens together with one cause, then we are indeed very powerful.

 

While alot of what Michael Savage
says is abit over the top. He is
often right more than he is
wrong.
Micheal Savage (real name is
Wiener)is a American not afraid
of telling the truth no matter
who it offends.

 

He's not so nuts. I often carried a gun under my langer rekel.

I don't happen to own one at this moment, but I am considering purchasing another one soon. We do need to protect ourselves.

Obviously, if one does not know how to use it, it is more dangerous than a safety tool, but it is easy to learn, and many chareidi people do carry guns.

 

What type of gun is recommended, not to be obvious in the frum attire?

 

If every jew would have owned a gun before the holocost we would have destryed ourselves befor the YMS"Hs came around

 

I have one hidden right now, under my spitz. You can never br too careful in Boro Park.

 

I'm a frum yid in Baltimore. I've owned guns my entire life, and trained all my kids (ka'h seven) to be able to use them.

I've always felt that if "they" (whoever "they" are) try to come for me or my kids, then, they'll have to come through a hail of lead!

 

Weather Savage is right or wrong it should be mandatory for all Jews to buy, train with, and carry a weapon. Look around the world and tell me history is not repeating itself again and again .......

 

If frum yid in Baltimore carries a gun.............then why are the child molesters still alive?

 

Michael Savage - is a smart guy!
Rabbi Meyer Kahane said "Every Jew a 22"

 

Hey, stupid Anonymous at September 25, 2007 6:57 AM,

In times of law, we may not be lawless.

Point out the CONVICTIONS of the molesters, and I'll be among the first to demand a sign on their front lawns. But, I'm not going to be the Taliban and kill people in cold blood.

 

I'm a yeshiva bochur in NY and I go to the shooting range every bein hazmanim. I have a chaver, a frum yid, who owns in excess of 20 rifles. I wish I would see more yidden at the range!

 

I also am orthodox and own two guns. I probably go shooting 2-3 times a year. If you know how to use one there is very little danger involved and who knows it could save your life

 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Chaptzem! Blog

-