<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 19, 2009

Hello, Chaveirim... 


Comments:
Chavariem rock! My wife got locked out of her car twice and both times they responded quickly.

 

Way to go Moishy Bree! Another nice piece of work by Ingenious Productions...

 

Yup, got locked out of my house and they broke in for me!

 

Last winter our boiler died on a freezing night and could not find a blumber. they found us a blumber who came out and fixed it withing 2 hours and he did not charge us the exorbitant emergency fees. also they offered to get us space heaters if they could not get a blumber.
Yasher koach,

 

I give up.

Can someone tell me, What is "Chaveirim"?

and .... What is a "blumber"?

 

A "blumber" is someone who can't tell the difference between a "p" and a "b" :)

 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Chaptzem! Blog

-