<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 25, 2017

Grand Rabbi Menachem Mendel Taub, The Kailver Rebbe, Thanks Trump For Recognizing Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel 



The Kaliver Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Taub, 94, sent special blessings to President Donald Trump for recognizing Jerusalem to be the capital of Israel.  He is the Rebbe of the Kaliv Hasidic dynasty. Born in Transylvania in 1923, he is seventh in a direct paternal line to the founder of the dynasty, Rabbi Yitzchak Izak of Kaliv, a disciple of the Rebbe Reb Elimelech of Lizhensk.

The ailing rebbe mustered up his strength to offer gratitude to President Trump and to bless him. “My dear president of the United States, I am very very happy since I saw what the president of the United States, a young president, had the greatness to talk to the whole world [about recognizing Jerusalem], you love everybody. Now let me tell you my dear president,” he said.

My dear President, I am now more than 90 and I am broken from everything, 90% of my family were killed in the holocaust, now to hear from the President of the united states, saying these words. People are jealous that the president did such nice things for Israel”

“After I was in Auschwitz, they wanted to throw me in a fire. I said to the almighty, help me, ‘Shema Yisrael’, my G-d let me live, and I was saved. so miracles after miracles , the almighty helped me. These words what you said , made the world world believe that if you do, you will get help from the almighty. I was very happy to hear while I was lying in [sick] in bed, that the president came to Eretz Yisrael and was by the Kotel [Western Wall].”

“I want to wish u from the depths of my heart that you should have great success., don’t worry if people are talking bad about you, the almighty is with you and he should help you and the world should know that the US helps everybody, anytime. Thank you very much and a lot of blessings to you, thank u very much.” The Kaliver Rebbe concluded.

In 1944, the Kaliver Rebbe was deported to Auschwitz, where he was experimented on by Dr. Josef Mengele. Because of “chemical burning experiments”, he is unable to grow facial hair and is also unable to have children.

Taub’s first wife, Chana Sara, died in 2010. In 2012, he remarried to 55-year-old Sheindel Malnik of Bnei Brak.

http://jewishbreakingnews.com/2017/12/24/watch-grand-rabbi-menachem-mendel-taub-kailver-rebbe-thanks-trump-recognizing-jerusalem-capital-israel/

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Chaptzem! Blog

-