<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 14, 2006

HUDSON PREFERS SON'S LONG HAIR

KATE HUDSON refuses to cut her two-year-old son RYDER's hair, even though the tot is regularly mistaken for a girl.
The HOW TO LOSE A GUY IN 10 DAYS star attempted to give her young son's hair a trim in the past, but found the process too agonising.
She explains, "Actually it's really funny, because I just couldn't cut it. I couldn't get myself to cut it.
"I'm part-Jewish, Hasidic Jews - they don't cut their kids hair until they're three.
"I'm not very religious, but it's actually kind of beautiful, they compare the men to a tree and trees don't bear fruit for three years.
"So I just figured maybe on his third birthday I'll cut it. I'm going to cry my eyes out!"

http://www.pr-inside.com/hudson-prefers-sons-long-hair-r11523.htm

Comments:
What part of her is Jewish? Her hair? If her mother is Jewish, then she is 100% Jewish, but, if she intends to start keeping anything Jewish, I think the last thing would be a minhag about cutting a boy's hair. Not cutting his hair or yes, cutting it, won't make her a better Jew. If her father is not Jewish, then who cares either. She won't become more Jewish by not cutting her kid's hair that way either.

 

HOW MIXED UP CAN YOU GET??? OKAY IF SHE KEEPS HIS HAIR LONG FOR 3 YEARS, HOW ABOUT LEAVING SIDELOCKS LIKE THE HASIDIM DO WHEN HER SON TURNS THREE??? WE ALL WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT...MAYBE IT WILL BECOME A NEW FASHION...

 

This is no surprise, according to Wikipedia, her mother is Jewish and she Shtams from an Ungerisher mishpacha.

"Hudson was born in Los Angeles to Bill Hudson (a singer, comedian and member of the Hudson Brothers) and Goldie Hawn (a well-known film actress). Her mother has Hungarian Jewish ancestry while her paternal grandmother was of Italian descent[2] and her paternal grandfather's ancestry traces to 15th-century England.[3] Hudson was raised in the Jewish religion"

 

>This is no surprise, according to >Wikipedia, her mother is Jewish and >she Shtams from an Ungerisher >mishpacha.

Equally unsurprising is your typically ignorant comment, as well as those above yours.

I guess you yentehs skipped the reading comprehension class in elementary school, because my 7 year old daughter has enough sense to understand the article DOESN'T imply Hudson is doing this out of adherence to Jewish tradition.

And if she was? Would she be a hypocrite? Or as the genius above me said so eloquently, "Mixed Up"? Because she doesn't live up to your religious standards?

BOO-HOO!

Convince yourself that your life is beyond reproach.

To the learned poster above me, all I have to say is LóFASZ A SEGGEDBE!

Go ask an "Ungerisher" yid what it means.

 

It's my understanding that her husband also has a Jewish mother. I do not know about his father, but I believe he was raised "as a Jew." Another famous Jewish Chris. :-)

 

Honestly, I'm soooooo not impressed by this. Let her show her jewishness a different way.

 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Chaptzem! Blog

-