<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Yarmer Rov, R' Yankel Miller performs at Chabad


Comments:
Is he really a Rebbe of a shul?

 

he says the same jokes for the last 15 years
and its still funny

 

He says the same jokes for 15 years and only half are funny. He told Zev Brenner he doesn't like to be recorded since he would than need to write new stuff! But he still gets people to fork over tons of bucks. Brilliant but boring.

 

he's also a big baal chessed.I can't say what he did for my family bec. I don't want to jeopardize my privacy, but, he is wonderful.

 

While it's true that he charges a lot of money, he does a tremendous amount of chesed, and uses his humor to bring cheer to many sick people. He visits hospitals, or sick patients just about daily, and gives them TLC, real care like a father/zeide to a child

 

I wont disclose my name, but I do want to share this about Yankel Miller. Very seldom do you come across someone that is so warm and giving. I know countless of stories where the minute he finishes performing and gets his money, he gives it to famiiies in need.......he has a weakness of giving. He barely keeps anything for himself, if you would see how simple he lives you would understand more who this Rebbe is. He gives people hope to live. He's always at hospitals and at people's homes to cheer the sick and give them strength. Plus, he is a major talmud chochum.

 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Chaptzem! Blog

-