<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sit in Kollel, do nothing and make money


Comments:
Does anyone know what the scam is?

 

Saw the same ad and also wondered what the scam is.

 

give them your money and not for sure getting it back

 

Common has somebody called up yet to find out?!?

 

I don't know why everyone thinks it's a scam. I myself have been sitting in Kollel and doing nothing. So basically, I have been doing 2/3 of this without a strategy. Maybe he has a way for someone to give me money because I'm such a chushiver yingerman.

 

I sit in kollel all day, so I simply called the number and gave the guy the address to which he should mail my checks, and thanked him profusely for doing all the work for me while I sit in kollel and simply collect the earnings.

Now I just need to remember to get good ol' Pinny a gift Chanukah time. Mi K'Amcha Yisrael!

What a chesed this guy is doing for the myriads of penniless kollel yingerleit!

 

what are the two 'kollel yingerleit' above doing on the internet??
no wonder your'e so poor!

 

Anyone dumb enough to fall for it deserves what he gets.

 

I have always wanted to be paid without working. where can I sign up for this? Oh, I am a woman. so if this is only for men then I will file a discrimination lawsuit.

 

Looks like someone trying another Zeidenfeld -Schick stunt.

 

There was an "s" and an "h" missing in the last sentence.

 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Chaptzem! Blog

-