<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Behind the scenes - Filming with Abe Karpen 


Comments:
What was wrong with this
clip? Nothing from what I
saw.... If you look closely
Ms.Portman even puts the bag
between herself and her movie
husband. I would guess the
rest of the movie was handled
in the same manner.

 

there is nothing wrong except for the rabbi thugs who have too much times on thier hands

 

anon 11:02,
I don't think its the "rabbi thugs" here. Chasidishe rebbes dont get involved with this nonsense. In the chassidishe world it's more the "neighbor thugs". fake kanoim with too much time on their hands driven by JEALOUSY ONLY !!

 

he's a total natural! He should continue in acting,although I think his opportunities will be somewhat limited (as they are for all of us shomer shabbat actors!).

 

Don't you realize that by posting this clip you are doing further damage to his life. Now this clip will get around, he'll be shunned even more, and soon he'll be kicked out of his community. Nice of you to contribute.

 

what kind of acting is that? when is the last time you saw a chosid sit down without flipping up the bottom half of the coat or rekel?

 

I enjoyed acting with him in NY,I L U.
He is a lovely young man.

I hope he moves to Teaneck and continues his career.

 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Chaptzem! Blog

-