<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 30, 2008

Kosher hot food from a vending machine 


Comments:
a few of these were installed at kiamesha lanes in the catskils. the food looks good!

 

This is the oldest thing, it is over a year old. They have them all over.

 

whats the chidush? these things have been around for a long time...

there is one in the lobby of the YU library

 

is this the new vending machine in the Slotsburg rest area? what is the hechsher?

 

is it refilled daily?
hope so

 

To Anonymous 11:42, the hechsher is right on the machine in big bold letters: chof K.

Where can I buy one of these?

 

thee is one in seven eleven in monsey on rt 59 corner college' they have it for half a year already.

 

The food is delicous and very apreciated to have it in the middle of nowhere when your hungry.

 

they probaly have one in china already

 

does it taste like airline food!

 

I saw it 8 months ago in Aviators!!

 

there's also one at the prospect park zoo in brooklyn.

 

The Picture is From Woodbury Commons.

 

It cost me $6.50 for two hot dogs in a pannini (I don't know what it was; I decided it was mezonos) when I was in the hospital with my mother. I was very grateful to have something to eat, but that's a lot of money....

 

The brocha on pannini is HaMotzi, particularly as you imply that you were being kovea s'udah

 

I have seen them in Hackensack university medical center in the cfeteria. Walmart in monticello.7eleven in monsey.Its a great idea.

 

The Boston Red Sox just installed this at Fenway park, beinf that there is no room for any stands. the Machine sells out after 2 innings, so they have a jewish guy there the whole night, constantly refilling it

 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Chaptzem! Blog

-